Friday, October 26, 2007

Go Google yourself

David Ng at The World's Fair came up with a cool meme that I haven't been tagged with but couldn't resist joining in. Here are the rules:


I'd like to suggest a meme, where the premise is that you will attempt to find 5
statements, which if you were to type into google (preferably google.com, but
we'll take the other country specific ones if need be), you'll find that you are
returned with your blog as the number one hit.
This takes a bit of effort
since finding these statements takes a little trial and error, but I'm going to
guess that this meme might yield some interesting insight on the blog in
question.
To make it easier, we'll let you use a search statement enclosed in
quotations - this is just to increase your chances of turning up as number one,
but if you happen to have a website with the awesome traffic to command the same
statement without quotations, then flaunt it baby! Of course, once you find your
5 statements, pass the meme on to others.


Here's my big 5:

  • Tai Haku*
  • Funeral suits and yellow stockings
  • "Diverse dentistry"
  • "Tuesday Nudi"**
  • Valley of cycads

So that's mine - what are yours?

*and so I surpass my nom-de-plumesake. In your face rediscovered Japanese flowering cherry; this time I am the master....

**I half suspected this search would produce something day-of-the week related and obscene. Turns out you just get my slugs.

No comments: