Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My favourite resources

A limited and fairly random collection of non-bloggy links to forums, sites and online stores related to our subject matter...

Earth
Agroforestry Research Trust
Field Herp Forum
Cycad Pages
Sustainable Gardening
Grist

Wind
Birdforum
Avibase
SurfBirds
Cornell Lab of Ornithology

Water
Fishbase
Digital diver
Scubaboard
Reef Photo Video
UWP Mag

Travel
Gmail
XE.com currency conversion
World clock global time zones

Feel free to remind me ofwhat I've missed.

1 comment:

Mr. Connor said...

Tai,
I stumbled across your blog recently and I loved it. You have a wonderful appreciation for the natural world and the pictures you post are terrific. I thought I would drop you a line on behalf of my organization, Oceana. We do a ton of work around the globe to protect the wonderful ocean habitats that are so fragile. We even have a special diver outreach program as well. Check us out here: http://www.oceana.org/. Feel free to use us as a source of information and link to us if you like our content. Cheers,
Kevin