Sunday, December 31, 2006

Links, Links, Links!

So one of my New Years Resolutions was to set up a proper links page with proper links and some sort of order. Good communications are important as this american kestrel has discovered.





uskestrel3

I'm continuing to add new blogs as I find them but if I've omitted you from the list below in spite of your links, my comments on your blog or you want to be on the list below for any other reason please forgive my omission and either comment below or email me at p.taihaku at gmail.com . Thanks in advance. If I haven't neglected you why not take a moment to check out some of the stuff below your less familiar with - I promise you it is all good stuff.

Plants
Garden Rant
Tree Growers' Diary
Botany Photo of the Day
Pollinators Welcome

Underwater
Optical Ocean
Pond Lady's Pad

Birds
10,000 birds
Mike's Digiscoping
Charlie's Bird blog
Wildbird on the fly
Stokes
Nene Washes World
A DC Birding Blog
Hawk Owl's Nest

Natural science blogs
Darren Naish - Tetrapod Zoology
Bootstrap Analysis

Natural art blogs
Olduvai George
Rigor Vitae
Endment

Nature blog
Tortoise Trails
Ben Cruachan
Bogbumper
Firefly forest
Niches
Swamp Things
Pure Florida
Gallicissa

If you're wondering about the nudi comments the kestrel above has replaced this tuesday nudi.

2 comments:

DirkStar said...

H-m-m-m-m...

Nice nudi pic.

John B. said...

Beautiful nudibranch.