Saturday, July 07, 2007

Back from the bin

Some of you may have logged in and noticed a chage in the header. Its not quite right but I've been getting more and more irritated with the typo in the old one for weeks. Unfortunately I've not been able to alter it as the file was on my old pc and I didn't yet have the software on this one to make a decent one easily. I've now retrieved all my old files which means a) you get a new header and b) I can now use some of my old photos again. This one was taken just before the laptop crashed and is about the best shot I have of the flamingos that visited the pond.

flamingo

The odd report still comes in so I'm hopeful of doing better at some point but taken across a big expanse of water like the pond I was never going to get this as sharp as I wanted. I almost didn't share this but then I remembered some of the horrors I foisted upon you when first digiscoping and thought what the heck. Coming soon 8 semi-interesting facts about me!

No comments: