Here's the reverse of Monday's photo showing the submersible cage in action. The middle line is the winch cable to lower/raise the submersible cage (the left one is a cage line I think).
I'm absolutely wiped from jetlag and have a lot of catching up to do but coming in the next few weeks:
- megafauna and megaflora;
- a close-up look at the great white shark;
- a few mammals for a change;
- a vast array of cycads and other primitive plants;
- big birds and little birds;
- reviews of no less than 5 wildlife attractions; and
- some other cool stuff.
Next week will be a themed week I think y'all will find interesting.