Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Some shots from yesterday

Following on from the big stuff from yesterday here's a cornucopia of little stuff. This is just another flamingo's tongue - I'm always after a nice shot of these so I keep an eye on the wire corals

tongue


That paid off when I spotted a tiny movement - see the fish?


minifile2

This is a tiny juvenile file fish (I don't know which species). He's probably less than a half inch long and still beautifully camouflaged. The depth of biodiversity amongst simple species like this is a constant joy of diving....


mini-file

This little porcupinefish was much better but was really still just a porcupetfish...

porcupine


(if you think he's cute you simply must check the birdchick link above)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ooohh, I like the way you worked in the porcupet.