Saturday, September 23, 2006

Gone sharkwatching

I'm headed off on another dive trip for a few weeks and won't be able to post 'til my return



divershark



When I do get back I'm going to be leaving straight away again to move to another country. Since I'm not sure when I'll be back in a position to post I've decided to temporarily close off the blog. When I do come back to E, W & W it will be bigger and better with some of the new ideas and concepts I mentioned a few weeks ago in place. Rather than checking back if you'd like an update message when I return to the blog drop me a mail at p.taihaku at gmail.com (please note I won't be checking this email whilst on the road though). In the meantime quite a few shots I haven't posted yet can be found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/deep-blue/

and now my traditional pre-vacation flower photo:


DSCF0725

No comments: