Thursday, September 10, 2009

Things round here gon' change.

By the time you read this, I'll be somewhere amongst the pines at the bottom right of this photo......

sunset

.....for the last time. Tuesday was my last day at work in my current job as we've decided the time has come to move on. I, and hence this blog, will be leaving our Caribbean location in a couple of months or so one everything is sorted for different climes. The content here will remain much the same but may have a slightly different bias. In the meantime I intend to use the remaining time to get as much out of this fabulous locality as possible which should result in quite the Caribbean photo backlog so if there is anything you want to see more of over the next year or so sing out and I'll see what I can do.

2 comments:

jason said...

Wow... Good luck on the move and all it entails. I can't wait to see what new flavor your adventures take on once you're settled.

Mike said...

Cool. Looking forward to hearing more.