Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I'm back

Raptor week will continue shortly but since I just got back I thought I'd give you a heads-up on what is scheduled for the near future:
- huge freshwater reptiles;
- some rather tasty water lilies;
- big fish;
- a few small snakes;
- the wrong kind of cat;
- some toads;
- tiny, weird looking lizards from beyond the sea;
- a lot more Venezuelan awesomeness; and
- some super cool cycads.

As I hinted earlier whilst away I visited a major cycad collection and came back with several hundred photos to edit. I've updated the cycad world photo list page to show what is to come over the next year and a bit (I'm going to be drip feeding this lot to avoid overwhelming even the ardent cycadelics amongst you) - I've now got over 100 species in the library and have finished a genus (admittedly a monotypic one). If you are a fan please take a look and let me know if there is a species on there you want to see sooner rather than later because otherwise they are going to be fairly random.

No comments: