Sunday, August 27, 2006

Some blogging thoughts

I've been pondering on blogging following from making some plans to improve/amend the content of E,W&W. I'd like to get some galleries, link and info pages up and generally make things a bit neater and more professional looking with the blog forming a part of that.

My photograpy will be getting a bit more of a work out over the coming months particularly underwater but I'm also hoping to put a bit more information up about how, why, what and where I photograph with each post.

Anyway that caused me to wonder whose reading this (well actually it was is anyone reading this?) and caused me to check out statcounter's new map feature. I soon recognised a few clusters of regular readers such as the tuscon posse and some friends from the north. But whose reading this in Ecuador, Australia, Thailand, Bulgaria and most surprisingly the Cape Verde islands and how did they find me? I'd love to hear from y'all using the comments function and I'm also keen to know which posts and pictures you're finding interesting as I'm keen to use this info to improve my work.

Anyway I hope you've all enjoyed the last 8 months of posts and I hope you'll enjoy the improved site to come. Just because I don't like to leave you pictureless here's a slug I don't think I've shared with you before; Nembrotha lineolata from the Philippines:


nembrotha lineolata

4 comments:

John B. said...

I'm reading. I enjoy the photography.

T. Beth said...

Hi from one of the Tucson posse! I love your underwater photos (not something we see here in landlocked Arizona). A photo gallery would be a great idea!

Pam in Tucson said...

Hi from another of the Tucson posse (and a friend of t.beth)! Galleries are great - I always enjoy them. Of course, I love the English birds and gardens - I can never get enough of them. But I also find your underwater photos quite fascinating and sometimes astounding. Like t.beth's, your explanations are most informative and interesting, too. Sounds like you're off to some more dives in the near future. Looking forward to the new look and more photos.

tai haku said...

Thanks for the feedback all. Still kicking round some ideas so expect the new look when ya see it.